This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftofPhilips #CollectiveBias
It’s beginning to feel a lot like crunch time when it comes to Christmas shopping. As usual, I have the men in the family left on my list. I don’t know about you, ladies, but I find they’re always the hardest to shop for! Especially my husband! I mean, what do you get the guy who already has everything? Usually I give him gift cards, maybe a new shirt, and some of his favorite snacks. I feel like every birthday and every holiday, my gifts to him are so repetitive and predictable.
I started thinking about the types of gifts women receive when people have no idea what to get them. One gift quickly popped into mind: bath and body gift baskets. I really don’t mind getting bath and body gifts because I know I’ll end up using everything eventually. So I decided to create a bath and body gift basket for my husband filled with items I know he’s going to use, plus a few new ones, too!
Old habits die hard, so I ended up getting my husband a few tried and true gifts like a new shirt. The button down flannel I bought him came in handy as a gift basket addition. It came folded and pinned together, so I just opened it in the middle and added some of the bath and body products I bought him inside – like a gift bag!
The star of his gift basket is the Philips Norelco Shaver 4200. It’s designed for wet or dry use and will provide a comfortable shave while protecting my husband’s skin. The cordless shaver features blades that lift hairs to cut comfortably below skin level. Since my husband can’t have any facial hair for work safety issues, this shaver will keep his face nice and smooth!
- Wire basket
- Flannel shirt
- Philips Norelco Shaver 4200
- Shave gel or shaving cream
- Body lotion for men
- Shower gel
- Tissue paper
- Other ideas: loofah sponge, aftershave, body spray, cologne
- If the flannel shirt isn’t already folded, fold it neatly with the collar facing out. Pin the back fold to the front fold so you create a center pocket.
- Add tissue paper to the bottom of your wire basket.
- Wrap the Philips Norelco Shaver 4200, if you wish, or simply place it in the basket.
- Place the shave gel, body lotion, deodorant, shower gel, and any other items inside the center of the flannel shirt.
- Carefully place the filled flannel shirt into the wire basket.
- Add a gift tag or card and gift to the special man in your life!
The next time you’re at Target (I’m sure you’ll be there soon!), grab everything you need to make this gift basket, including the Philips Norelco Shaver 4200. I love one stop shopping! Especially this time of year!